Monday, March 9, 2009

I Got Spotted!

So, this actually happened 2 days ago, but I am only posting it now. I submitted an item from my shop to Indie Spotting (that's the link in case you have a store and would like to try for the same thing, but my item is already on the 4th page because I'm posting this days later) and I got an email a few days later letting me know I'd been featured. It was really exciting and just a great way to cap off my week.

Also, to those who commented on my last entry about what I should do with that Lotus Blossom, I turned it into a hairclip, based on your suggestions and I am really happy with the results.


yellow and orange lotus blossom hairclip available in my shop

I have also been hard at work with some Chilean Bellflowers (origami) that I've turned into a necklace and earring set. I am going to take pictures of the set before I post them in my shop, to get your feedback! :D

3 comments:

  1. awesome! congrats on getting a feature! i really like the hair clip! very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on the feature. And I am glad you made it a hairclip...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes thank you again for your input!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Monster love comments! Me hungry! Nom nom nom...